Congratulations! You have a product and people who want to pay money for it. Now you are ready for your business to grow.
But can you survive long term? Once you achieve profitability and growth, the business will need to scale up beyond what you can do yourself. That means you’ll need reliable, knowledgeable employees. If you have laid the right groundwork, your business can expand rapidly. It’s an exciting time. Now, finally, your company is on the map. What’s not to like about that?
That being said, here are a few things to keep in mind as your business expands.
Growth and Expansion Require Careful Planning
If growth and expansion are not managed properly, it can set the company back years. To manage the process successfully you’ll need:
- a growth strategy
- a plan to fund the growth
- the right people with the expertise to help you expand
Additionally, after you have grown your business, you’ll need to consider how to:
- retain the energy and culture of the company
- find new avenues for growth
- maintain the innovation and entrepreneurial spirit of the company
Strategies for Managing Successful Business Growth
As a business owner, you need to keep adapting your strategy as you face different challenges and stages of growing your business. At our Healy Group Breakfast Seminar, Strategies for Managing Successful Business Growth four local business leaders will weigh-in on these questions and share their experiences as they cultivated strategies and overcame obstacles to create value for their customers and fuel growth for their companies.
Join us Thursday, May 9th (Breakfast and registration 8-8:30 am. Seminar 8:30- 10:30 am.) to connect with these local leaders and hear how they handled growth, obstacles, and success.
Meet our Panelists
- John Axelberg, President & CEO, General Stamping & Metalworks
- Todd A. Bruce, Senior Vice President & Commercial North Regional Manager, Lake City Bank
- Larry Davis, CEO, Daman Products
- Amish Shah, CEO, Kem Krest
- Painful lessons learned from leading a growing organization
- Insights into structuring and managing teams for growth
- How to grow without sacrificing profitability
- Building a workforce to support a growing organization
You won’t want to miss this opportunity. Reserve your seat. Register Now!
About Healy Business Insurance Advisors
Top row: Scott Johnson, George Carlin,
Bottom row: John Kersey, Carsten Schmidt
Our commercial insurance team strives to provide value to our clients, not only helping them protect their businesses from the biggest risks that affect businesses, but also provide valuable insights and referrals to their clients to help them grow their business.